Young Bucks details
- Technical Skills Oriented Sessions for those beginning to learn the sport
- 1 hour sessions
- 4 to 5 years old
- $155 for all sessions
- Little Rock Rangers Training Facility (2613 Vance Street, Little Rock, AR 72206)
- The LR Rangers Young Bucks program is for young children (and parents) who want to learn the proper fundamentals and habits of the game. The program is designed as an introduction to the game of soccer through fun games designed to teach the player proper ball handling while improving physical motor skills. Parents may be asked to participate in order to help their child get the most out of each activity. The overall goal is to maximize each child’s learning potential within the game in preparation for recreational or competitive soccer.
- **Limited Spots Available**
- *Sessions start in August. Click the blue arrow below to advance to August in order to see scheduled dates.